The Birthday Party Circuit
Birthdays for kids are an opportunity to explore the creative possibilities for magic to captivate their imagination and energy to play. It's fun to have some games, some outdoor activities (jumpy houses, etc.), a theme, nutritious foods, and all those yummy foods too ;-).
It's also great to have some live music. Unfortunately, nobody in my family is talented in music. So, we have to turn to help for that element of entertainment. Here's a couple of local talents with interests in entertaining kids!
It's also great to have some live music. Unfortunately, nobody in my family is talented in music. So, we have to turn to help for that element of entertainment. Here's a couple of local talents with interests in entertaining kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YUMMY WORDS
“Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night.”
~ Rainer Maria Rilke
“I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia
No comments:
Post a Comment