EARTHWEEK DAY 1: Seedling giveaway

Please join us Monday morning for a selection of free vegetable and flower starters. These little plants have already sprouted and will need a gentle introduction to the outdoor elements with moist, but not wet soil. After a week to 10 days of transition they'll be ready to go into a large pot or a compost enriched mound outdoors. There is nothing quite like growing your own food. Enjoy!

How to transplant seedlings


(Click on picture for more information about taking care of your seedlings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

YUMMY WORDS


“Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night.”

~ Rainer Maria Rilke


“I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.”

~ Leo F. Buscaglia