| Time: | 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM |
| Description: | The Marin Chapter of the California Native Plant Society will hold its annual plant sale on Saturday, April 10, 2010 between 9:30 AM and 1 PM. Native plants and seeds, books, posters and cards will be offered for sale. Wilma Follette will talk on "Spring Around California" at 11 AM. The event will be held at Richardson Bay Audubon Center, 376 Greenwood Beach Road, Tiburon. Cash or checks only. more information |
| Location: | Richardson Bay Audubon Center 376 Greenwood Beach Road , Tiburon |
| Cost: | Free |
| Sponsor: | Marin Chapter California Native Plant Society |
Native Plant Sale--April 10
Labels:
events,
gardens,
native plants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YUMMY WORDS
“Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night.”
~ Rainer Maria Rilke
“I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia

No comments:
Post a Comment