Earth Hour

A Symbol of Hope for a Cause That Grows More Urgent by the Hour

On March 26th at 8:30PM the lights go out around the globe. Earth Hour is organized by WWF. With almost 5 million supporters and a global network in over 100 countries/territories, it’s one of the world's largest and most respected independent conservation organizations. WWF’s mission is to stop the degradation of the Earth's natural environment and build a future where people live in harmony with nature.

Tonight while the Golden Gate Bridge goes dark, tuck in early, enjoy a calm cuddle, or peaceful meditation––and make a difference.

Earth Hour 2011 Official Video from WWF on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YUMMY WORDS


“Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night.”

~ Rainer Maria Rilke


“I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.”

~ Leo F. Buscaglia