Cozy World


Beautifying Cities One Stop Sign at a Time

Someone took the time to knit a beautiful cozy for our neighborhood stop sign and in doing so, completely brightened my day. After a simple internet search I discovered that 'yarnbombers' all over the world are decorating bike racks, lamp posts and stop signs to delight, and inspire, while beautifying our urban landscapes.
Well, thanks to someone in my neighborhood, I definitely smiled for the rest of my walk--and several times throughout the day, so I'd say the movement is working.

To learn more please visit: Yarnbombing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

YUMMY WORDS


“Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night.”

~ Rainer Maria Rilke


“I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.”

~ Leo F. Buscaglia