National Take Back Recycling Day: SAT 4/29

An Easy One-Stop Recycling Day: This Sat. from 10-2 at the Civic Center, Marin County, Police, GWC, LGVSD, MSS and Ewaste groups are having a BIG take back day.
  • Police will recycle ALL unused or expired medications to keep them out of landfill and the Bay
  • MSS will shred onsite, up to 6 banker's boxes per person
  • LGVSD will exchange a brand new digital thermometer for an old mercury filled one
  • Ewaste group will recycle anything with a cord (small appliances and computers, not washer/dryers)
County of Marin, Susan Adams' office, has been the coordinator for this project.

Volunteers are still needed to help direct traffic, esp. 9am-noon. Contact judy@leapfrogproductions.com if you can assist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YUMMY WORDS


“Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night.”

~ Rainer Maria Rilke


“I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.”

~ Leo F. Buscaglia