WHO WE ARE
By no means is this the only definition for 'community' but it is by far my favorite. Everyday we share our stories, our time, our ideas, and at its simplest level: our space. We've all had those moments when we felt as if we've shared too much; and those missed opportunities when perhaps we didn't share enough. Sharing, in all its many forms, is an integral part of life and who we are.
It is also the remedy for every ailment. So next time you find yourself feeling down, out of sorts, or just plain lost--share your story, share yourself, share your heart and share in the goodness that is community.
Labels:
community,
sustainability
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YUMMY WORDS
“Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night.”
~ Rainer Maria Rilke
“I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia
No comments:
Post a Comment