EARTHWEEK DAY 5: Happy Earth Day



"The earth is what we all have in common." ~ Wendell Berry


Please join us as we celebrate Earth Day with a composting demonstration by our Upper Elementary students, and a display of earthly thoughts by the students as well. At 3PM we will meet at our newly approved garden plot behind the school for a brief overview of what is to come this fall. Your soil donations can be brought to the school in the morning or the afternoon. Either way, we're going to get you dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YUMMY WORDS


“Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night.”

~ Rainer Maria Rilke


“I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.”

~ Leo F. Buscaglia