Organic soybeans and edamame beans are never genetically modified. Just Label It!
NON-GMO Month
I recently saw a very compelling sign, held by a child simply stating: I am not a science project. My kids love edamame beans--they are definitely a staple in our house. In honor of Non-GMO month and the consumer's right to know here's a compelling fact worth sharing:
Organic soybeans and edamame beans are never genetically modified. Just Label It!
Organic soybeans and edamame beans are never genetically modified. Just Label It!
Labels:
community,
food,
non-gmo,
organic farming,
pesticides
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YUMMY WORDS
“Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night.”
~ Rainer Maria Rilke
“I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia
No comments:
Post a Comment