Why It's Important to Know

Regardless of your political bent, there isn't a person in the world who should be using RoundUp weed killer (this means if you have gardeners that you should tell them as well). At this time in our history, not knowing is just not an option anymore. That I am still seeing neighbors and parents buying this product at Home Depots and the like, completely baffles me.
Naturally, there is a great deal more here to digest; and if it interests you in anyway you won't want to miss Food, Inc.--available on Netflix as a watch instantly or as a DVD http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Food_Inc./70108783?trkid=2361637.

Here's to being a conscientious consumer:

The World According To Monsanto - FULL LENGTH

No comments:

Post a Comment

YUMMY WORDS


“Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night.”

~ Rainer Maria Rilke


“I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.”

~ Leo F. Buscaglia